Top 5 Tuesday: artists

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Today's topic: My Top 5 favorite bands/artists currently. I won't commit to "all-time" favorites because, well, I'm just sort of a commitment-phob in the music department. You never know what artist is going to redefine the industry (in a good way) next...

1. The Black Keys
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Michael Jackson
4. Spoon (the namesake of this blog is inspired by a Spoon song)
5. The White Stripes (super sad about this)

I know, no women on here, except Meg White, whom I have dressed up as for Halloween. No one knew who I was (Meg nor Monica) because apparently Meg White isn't as popular as I thought, and hiding my red hair under a black wig proved to be a great incognito trick. Halloween 2008 fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger