oh hey

Tuesday, July 9, 2013



I did it. I became “that girl”. You know the one.  She writes semi-regularly and then gets engaged and completely ignores her blog for weeks upon weeks. I’ve seen it happen so many times, and I always swore I would never become her.

Hi. I’m her.


So now it’s that awkward stage where I figure out what to write. Do you want to hear the engagement story? Do you never want to read a thing about the wedding? (Foreshadowing: this is going to be near impossible.) Do I just go about my business telling you about whatever is on my mind like normal? (Mind has become overtaken by wedding.)

I guess I'll just talk wedding.

I hinted at it back here. And I'm finally ready to announce it. We are getting married in Mexico!

Mexico... here we come May 2014!
Save the Dates are ordered. Wedding party has been asked. Next up - dress shopping!

1 comments:

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger