Chalk it up

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am your typical oldest child, type A list-maker, task crosser-outer with an affinity for pretty, creative and eclectic things. Basically, I have a constant right brain/left brain battle. Examples: My planner is meticulously kept, but I write in purple felt pens and don't follow the lines. I have tons of cool ideas for projects that are stowed away in a small filing box in my linen closet.

Lately I've really been digging the flexibility and function of chalkboards. If I didn't live in a rental, you can bet I'd be going to Home Depot for chalkboard paint this week. Here are some of my recent favorites:

Mary Kate McDevitt via Studio Sweet Studio 
Pottery Barn

Apartment2024

500 Days of Summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger