Top Five Tuesday: summertime

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's officially summer! Well maybe not technically, but who wants to wait until June 21st anyway??

What are your favorite things to do during this wonderful season?? Here are my Top 5:

1. Weekends at the Lake of the Ozarks (especially 4th of July!)


2. Walking around the Country Club Plaza.



3. Vacations.... Big announcement in 9 days!

4. Lazy Thursday weekday evenings sitting on porches sipping wine, with or without company.

5. Family reunions, hot dogs, linen shorts, wedding season, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, grilled corn on the cob, gingham, frozen margaritas, aviators, backyard games, Tom Petty, Jalapeno Kettle chips, reading outside and flip flops.

OK, I couldn't keep everything I love about summer to a list of 5, but I bet you can't either!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger