Memorial Weekend Must-Haves

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello lovelies! And Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope you all have something wonderful planned, even if it's just kicking back and enjoying some you time.

I am off to the Lake of the Ozarks in t-minus 4 hours. My parents have a beautiful house there (beautiful in the sense that it can sleep 15 people and always has a stocked fridge... not in the white carpet, immaculate interior way) which I frequent almost every weekend during the summer.

Here's what I'm packing...

And a playlist of course:

Foster the People - Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls)
Queen - Bicycle Race
Phil Vassar - Six Pack Summer
Spoon - The Way We Get By
The Secret Handshake - Summer of 98
Steve Reynolds - Dear Rose
Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Minor Thing
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma
Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime
Noisettes - Never Forget You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger