weekend plans

Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF times a million! I am so excited for this weekend. I have zero plans other than cookie baking, and couldn't be more thrilled. I'm hoping to get some good cleaning/reorganizing in, write a bunch of blog posts (NYFW!), snuggle up with my Kindle, and celebrate a good friend's birthday via brunch on Sunday!

I think this Andy Warhol quote will be my motto for the next two days....

via

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Whatever they are, I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing nothing this weekend, too. I can't wait. Just a few training runs, dinner with a friend, and a whole lotta alone time! Have a good weekend--can't wait to see your cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all need a low key break after Dallas last weekend... miss you already! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger