snow day

Thursday, February 21, 2013



It's a little after 9am and the courtyard of my apartment looks like this.


That's five inches of snow in less than three hours people. Did you know thunder and lightning still happens when it's snowing? I would have thought no way until just a few minutes ago when I heard it firsthand. In my defense, Kansas City really doesn't get much snow. 

The plan is to only leave the comfy confines of my apartment to Instagram some hopefully really pretty pictures of snowflakes and the overall whiteness of my hometown, within a twenty foot radius of my front door. There's zero chance I'm driving in this craziness. 

Happy snow day to the rest of my Midwest readers. Stay safe and warm out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger