Top 5 Tuesday: Old Navy finds

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good morning readers, and happy Tuesday!

When was the last time you felt like you got some really trendy pieces at a bargain? Last night I went in to Old Navy for the first time in.... oh let's say 18 months-ish. I'm not exactly sure why the hiatus, but regardless I went there's a 25% off coupon right now (gets me every time). I was really impressed with the selection of chic garments at reasonable prices, and the quality was better than I remembered. Most importantly, I recognized a lot of the trends I've been drooling over from the fall runway shows, Pinterest, blogs and expensive department stores.

So in honor of my luck tonight (I spent under $100, saved over $40, and left with 6 items!) I'm highlighting five of my favorite finds I saw at the store or coveted online.



ON: Thank you for letting me channel my inner Rachel Zoe at an affordable price!! This unfortunately was not in the store tonight, but I am ordering it online as I type this...

2. bold colors


You'll find lots of jewel tones at your local Old Navy right now. I bought this purple cable knit sweater to wear while cheering on the undefeated K-State Wildcats when the weather cools off. 
*shameless school spirit plug* Go State - Beat OU!!! 7-0 baby!

3. hello chambray


I'm so excited to finally own an affordable chambray button-down! Big, BIG smile on my face! This will be part of my fall uniform. Word.

4. they sell boots?


They sell boots. Cute ones.
   
5. color blocking


This sweater goes with everything. And it reminds me of Gonzo.... in a good way.

It goes without saying that I had a very enjoyable time at Old Navy last night! Did I miss any other great finds there? Don't forget - the 25% coupon is good through October 30th!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger