motivation

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm feeding my ears some love on this hump day, where I have found myself in need of a little extra motivation.

Here's what's been helping me through the morning so far....

Kelly Rowland - Motivation (duh!)
Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar (his voice = silk)
Madonna feat. Lil Wayne - Revolver (great work out song)
Jay-Z, Kanye West, Otis Redding - Otis
Adele - Right as Rain
Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining (love this video!!)
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
White Stripes - Icky Thump (oh Jack, how I love thee)
fun. feat. Janelle Monae - We Are Young
Penguin Prison - Don't F*ck With My Money (such a silly song)

via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger