treat time

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You guys.... I just had the most yummy treat, and if I were trick-or-treating this year I would want my bag completely stuffed with these little nuggets deliciousness!!!

You see, every day around 3:30 I need my sugar fix and there is a much too convenient (and always full) dish of candy at the office. My favorite is SweetTarts, but today, right on the top of the pile, was a Snickers Peanut Butter square just asking to be plucked. After one bite, I knew my afternoon routine would change to be more satisfying, albeit significantly more caloric.


Seriously, if you haven't yet, I strongly suggest you try these! You might get mad at me because they are impossible to stop thinking about once you've sunk your teeth in to the caramel peanut butter joy! I'm off to find another one.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger