trench lust

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yesterday was the day I finally did it.... I broke out the trench from the coat closet. Once that closet gets opened for the season, there's no turning back. After a beautiful and long fall (that never happens) it's finally starting to feel like your typical October here in the metro.


I have an affinity for outerwear. During a conversation with the ladies in Blue Eyes' family last football season, I asked which type of accessory they couldn't live without: shoes, jewelry, outerwear, or handbags. 2 votes shoes, 1 vote jewelry. I of course said outerwear, which based on their reaction was unexpected. Let's be real here, I love all those categories. But I love coats and jackets the most! If you were to peek in to the coat closet at my apartment, you would understand. My stuff takes up 75% of the space (sorry roomie!!!). And I've already brought home two new additions this season - a faux-leather & shearling jacket and a Cole Haan puffer.


PS Lucky is having a flash sale on.... guess what...  a Tulle TRENCH today! Just enter "luckydaily5" at checkout for half off. It's like I have ESPN or something.....



Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned and get to wear some fabulous coats out on the town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger