leaving.... on a jet plane (again)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I have some really exciting (and quickly approaching) news I have forgotten to share: I am going to Napa Valley this weekend! Actually... I'm leaving in 4 short hours and still have some packing to do - ah!

Confession #1: I love wine. Like I drink it 5 nights a week.

Confession #2: I am an overpacker.

I'm going with three wonderful friends, one who just happens to be a certified sommelier. Coolest job ever. With her help, I plan on learning a lot more about wine, enjoy the beautiful scenery, laugh a ton with a wine buzz, indulge in delicious meals and make some unforgettable memories with my unforgettable friends! Ohmygoodness so excited.

Here's what I've packed so far.... the weather is supposed to be in the 50s which just might be my favorite weather to dress for!

This is going to look like a promotion for J. Crew......

J. Crew Dream Alexie sweater
 I got this sweater monogrammed! I was hoping for a large letter (thinking Laverne's signature sweaters from Laverne & Shirley) but it ended up being teeny tiny. Still cute, just understated.

J. Crew skinny jeans
Best jeans of my LIFE!!!

Frye Melissa Button boot

Also included are lots of scarves, my favorite Banana tan jacket, lots of black for going out at night (including this beauty from Michael Stars) and more jewelry than I'll ever be able to wear. Gotta be prepared!

OK - off to pack some more. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, pictures of Napa when I get back! PS: If there's anywhere we need to go - let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger