gifting

Friday, November 11, 2011

Have I mentioned what a lovely time I had in Napa? I am completely spoiled, though. Since we went with a sommelier who is an assistant buyer at one of the largest wine stores in Kansas, we enjoyed some very special treatment.  I'm talking about private lunch prepared by the executive chef at Hess, private tasting rooms and all of our tasting fees waived.

So us lucky girls who got to join in the fun decided we need to thank our wine-o friend for bringing us along. We just ordered these champagne flutes for her, how great are they? I think they're the perfect gift for a hostess with the mostest or a newlywed couple. They say "Cheers" in six different languages!

via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger