diy: ornament wreath

Monday, November 28, 2011

Who else gets the creative bug over the holiday season? Hobby Lobby was having a huge sale on their Christmas decorations last week, so I decided to make an ornament wreath like the ones I have been obsessed with on Pinterest lately. 

I wish I would've taken more pictures of the process, but I was way too wrapped up in hot glue gun string to grab my iPhone. Here's a picture of the final product, a silver and gold wreath with a little K-State purple sprinkled in. 


All you need is a large styrofoam wreath (found in the gardening section), about 100 ornaments of 3 different sizes, a hot glue gun, and ribbon to hang the wreath afterwards. I glued the 4 large silver balls first and then started filling in. I like that the ornaments have a bunch of different textures: some look like disco balls, some are matte and others are glittery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger