not all accordion lovers look like this guy

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

via
The whole accordion look really snuck up on me this winter. It all started with this picture (below, not above!) from the fabulous Bee at Atlantic-Pacific.


Obviously the entire outfit is stunning, but the skirt is to die. So I have been looking for some accordion options for my own closet. Here's what I've found so far - some are within the budget and most are way outside, but it can't hurt for some inspiration!

INC accordion pleated maxi

Halston Heritage pleated skirt

ASOS contrast pleated midi

Alice + Olivia Shannon skirt
Now....... off to Spotify some polka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger