attire inspiration: Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can hardly wait to assist my Mom in making the creme de la creme of my Thanksgiving meal: Gravy! (I don't trust myself to make it all by myself just yet). I looooove Turkey Day and have so much to be thankful for this year. 

Our family friends have a huge turkey smoke out at their house the night before Thanksgiving, where people I've known since I was in diapers show up year after year for the Chili cooking contest and warm rum cider. This is also where I fret about what to wear: do I go trendy over warmth? Do I go Midwest fashion over my latest fashion-forward piece? I typically play it safe even though these are the parents that have had my back forever and supported me in everything I do, and my friends who will still be my friends even if I show up in red long underwear (or a faux fur vest). 

Here's my classic fall wardrobe inspiration for tonight and tomorrow:








 ~all images via my Pinterest~

This will probably be my last post until after the holiday, so I hope you all have an absolutely lovely and fine Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger