gift guide: for the fabulous

Thursday, December 1, 2011

We all know her. The really fabulous friend/sister/aunt/Barbie who has just about everything and therefore is ridiculously hard to shop for. I have a few of these women in my life. One is my mother, whose personality doppelgänger is Martha Stewart and who routinely shows up in clothes I've been sale stalking online. I know, it's tough. You should feel semi-sorry for me.

Anyway enough about my really great mom. The point is that she and many other women are intimidating to impress come Christmas gifting time. Hopefully this little guide helps you (or the people who have you on their gift list!):




0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger