high gloss high glam

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

While pre-drinking before the bars a few weeks ago (wait - can every post start like this??) I was talking to a friend whose parents were just finishing redecorating their entire house. She was describing some of the big changes, and one really stuck with me; they painted all the doors (or maybe just all on the main floor?) high gloss black. So I've compiled some examples found on Pinterest, but may I say, pictures of high gloss black doors are pretty scarce on the internets. Maybe I'll just have to take a road trip to Sabetha and snap some photos of my friend's parents' glammed up house!

via

via

via

via
via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger