doting on dots

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm not quite sure how this got started, but I am currently obsessed with polka dots. Maybe it's thanks to Kate Spade's "Larabee Road" Polka Dot China or maybe from Blair's recent posts over at Atlantic-Pacific. Regardless, this happy print can be found in lots of wonderful colors and styles right now. 

All image sources can be found via my Pinterest
I'm loving these pieces currently available online. I think some polka dots might have to be present in my first purchase of the new year! I can't believe I've held out this long.... :)

via

via

via

via

via

Happy Tuesday, hope you're having a great start to your week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger