happy jeans

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

By now I'm sure you've all seen at least twenty bloggers confess their love of bright, colored jeans for the spring season. I'm in complete cahoots with them. I can't get enough of the images I've been seeing on Pinterest lately. And they're so accessible! Walk in to a Gap, Old Navy, Nordy's, J. Crew, Loft, etc. and you're going to find a lovely assortment of colorful jeans. I added these teal jeans from Nordstrom to my closet a few weeks ago and get compliments every time I wear them, which makes me really happy. So now they're my happy jeans... because of the compliments, but also because they were a steal!

And just in case you can't get enough happy jeans images in your life (who can?).... here's some of my favorite ensembles right now:

via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger