new favorite work blouse

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

silk crepe de chine blouse via
Pretty sure the post title gave it away. I am obsessed with this Banana Republic silk top. The only colors available online are the coral pictured and dark navy. But, in the stores they have it in a creamy off-white color, which is what I got! I'm wearing it right now with a coral tank underneath (because it is very sheer), and black cropped skinny pants, which BR hasn't uploaded online yet. They were only $69.50 and Sunday was Friends & Family day, so they were 50% off!  If only I had some bright shoes to kick this outfit to the next level... I'm thinking along the lines of these beauties:

Jessica Simpson Halie

Aldo Capecoral

Sam Edelman Tacoma


Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger