procrastinator

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine was simply lovely, but now the inboxes are overflowing, my body is torn up (more on that later), freckles are out in full force, deadlines are approaching, suitcase is still full... and what am I doing? Reading blogs and looking at pretty things. I guess I'm not quite ready to face the real world just yet. It's a beautiful crisp morning here in KC and I am really wishing these would magically appear at my doorstep.

kate spade via

Tolani Pantone scarf

ella moss ringo maxi
Happy hump day! 

1 comments:

  1. Ooooh. I would like for all of those to show up on my doorstep as well...

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger