month in photos: april

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Monday! You might remember last month I decided to start a new series where I recap the month in photos on the last day of each month.... Here's a little look at my life in April. Next month I hope to take so many pictures I have to use my new photo collage apps to fit everything in to a reasonably-sized post.

Punta Cana landscape.

a friend recently started her hair stylist profession and taught me how to make pretty curls!

went on a recruiting trip, back to my beautiful alma mater's campus for the 1st time since graduation.

brunch bunch attire. The leopard Sperry's were a new purchase from the danger zone shopping day.

no filter on this one, what a beautiful sky!

Blue Eyes & I last Friday night. I'm wearing my new Kendra Scott necklace (on sale!) and randomly, my glasses.

Tim Gunn was in KC! Full recap of the Silver Fox's visit in another post.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger