wedding season: dresses

Friday, April 27, 2012

Dunnn dun dun-dun..... It's wedding season! Who's attending one this weekend? I can't believe it, but I am actually wedding free until August. When did the fall become the popular season to get married? I love fall weddings, but it really cuts in to my K-State football game attendance. And since 2010, I've seen a major trend shift towards autumn weddings instead of being the coveted June bride.

If you are lucky enough to be going to a few weddings early in the season, what are you wearing? I've found some beautiful dresses in fresh hues I would just love to see on a reception dance floor....

Budget friendly: (under $100)


ASOS midi

Wallis floral dress

Miss Selfridge teal maxi dress

Not as budget friendly: (but really fabulous)


Diane von Furstenberg Edna dress

Tibi pleated silk-chiffon dress

Young, Fabulous & Broke Jeremiah ombre maxi
TGIF times a million and have a happy weekend!!

1 comments:

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger