better late than pregnant

Friday, April 20, 2012

Get your heads out of the gutter.... I'm talking about trivia here. BLTP was the name of our team last night at Westport Flea Market and I must confess, we were the WORST team in the bar. Maybe it's because all 5 members of the team grew up within 10 miles of each other (that would be almost zero diversification), maybe it's because this was our first trivia experience together, or maybe it's because we don't have photographic memories and perfect instant recall. Whatever the reason, last night we came in behind a team called "Napkin". Really? Pure disappointment on my face. I guess we should have expected it after we had to Google Funny Trivia Team Names because we were struggling so much in the creative department early on. I mean, I did throw out Team Floozy, however Blue Eyes and the other male on the team were having none of that.

But seriously, do you know what state this license plate is for? No cheating allowed!

the beginning of the end for team BLTP....

So my $5 went to some team called "And Dick Clark presents..." (too soon? I thought so). Other than being big time losers, I had a ton of fun, which is all that really matters, right? Even so, I am planning on redemption next week. Maybe we can recruit some all stars to join us.... any takers in the KC area? Only kidding.... kind of.

TGIF times a million!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger