ho hey hump day

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tunes I'm currently enjoying while sifting and analyzing a chunk of spreadsheets and data (jealous?).....

the lumineers - ho hey
eels - mr. e's beautiful blues
foster the people - i would do anything for you
alabama shakes - be mine  *confession: totally thought the lead singer was a white guy. wrong. check it out.
jack white - sixteen saltines
dire straits - money for nothing
elton john - the bitch is back
the temper trap - love lost
little dragon - ritual union
of monsters and men - mountain sound
michael jackson - black or white

via

5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with The Lumineers and Alabama Shakes- love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm downloading all of these now....

    White male was REALLY far off... I think I laughed out loud when the video popped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we might be music twins....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the playlist! I am obsessed with the Lumineers right now, and can't wait to see them when they come through Nashville in August!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger