a dress for every wedding occasion

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

via

via

via
Over the weekend I went to my first wedding of the season. The bride is from a quaint little Kansas town called Strong City. Population: 485. To get there from Kansas City, you drive 2 1/2 hours southwest through the rolling Flint Hills. The wedding was small, personal and full of cute country accents from the mason jar and burlap centerpieces to the presence of cowboy boots and blue jeans. Check out my instagram (@monicarosekc) for pics from the wedding.

Whether its a small country wedding, a black tie affair, or a ceremony on the beach, there's something so fun (albeit stressful at times) about shopping for the perfect dress for the occasion. I've rounded up some of my favorites, all under $160!



Obviously I'm loving some bright colors and maxis this year!

3. Ella Moss maxi $129.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger