i crimp my hair back and forth

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Friday! And I'm feeling very energized and giddy for the weekend.... maybe a teeny bit silly even. Therefore I thought I'd enlighten you with a pretty silly post about one of my favorite decades that has made quite the comeback this year.

It's basically the 80s all over again fashion-wise with the presence of leggings, neon, crop tops (blah!) and Ray Bans. For the most part, I love it. But I have one tiny problem - apparently 2012 decided that crimped hair didn't need to make a second appearance. What?!

So here's my plea to the fashion people out there, via pictures. Please let it be acceptable to break out my hot pink crimper more than for the occasional theme party.



Looks good, right? Obviously everyone has more fun when their hair is crimped. Case closed. 

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. I'm feeling the same way! T.G.I.F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW. Haven't seen crimped hair in a while. Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger