weekend recap

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm not ready for Monday, so I'm going to reminisce over the past weekend instead of write about anything forward-looking today. The past few days were quite relaxing, with a housewarming Friday night and a girls' night at the hidden Manifesto on Saturday. If you're ever in Kansas City, you must go to Manifesto. The bartenders are talented mixologists that mix delicious ingredients like red bell peppers, egg whites, cilantro, and butternut squash puree in their cocktails, and the ambiance is that of a 1920s speak-easy.

Here's a little peek in to my weekend:

Hanging out college-style at the pool with baby brother.

The quirky rules at Manifesto. 
How were your weekends? Whatever you did, I hope it was lovely and relaxing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger