darling magazine

Friday, November 30, 2012



First off, happy end of Movember, friends. 
If your significant other has been raising money (or just awareness) for men's health issues by growing a mustache over the last 30 days like mine has, I'm sure you're glad to see the end of the month.

Today I wanted to share with you an amazing, relatively new magazine called Darling. My friend Victoria mentioned it on her blog earlier this month and I've been hooked ever since. (Thank you, Victoria!)

The basic idea behind the magazine is to inspire women to be the best people possible, while redefining stereotypes, providing fresh ideas, and battling common issues between women and their career/family/relationships. Actually, if you just read their mission, I have a hunch you'll feel instantly empowered.

There are eight personas within the magazine, each with their own set of articles tailored to common situations of that type of person. There's the Intellectual, Stylist, Beautician, Hostess, Dreamer, Confidant, Achiever, and Explorer.
I read them all, but find the Confidant, Explorer, and Achiever articles the most enjoyable and relevant.

So I'm curious, which Darling personality do you connect with most?

images via darling magazine

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out this new magazine to see which posts I relate with most. Thank you for the tip!

    xo, Kenzie

    www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achiever and Hostess. Some days Dreamer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I love Finer Feelings! And now I will probably love Darling as well :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger