favorite stocking stuffer

Wednesday, December 12, 2012



One of my favorite parts of Christmas morning is sitting in front of the fire, emptying my stocking.
That's where all the small packages and gift cards live.

Santa started giving my favorite stocking stuffer in high school. I had no idea how much I would use it, or that it would still be such a staple in my bedroom more than eight years later.

Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile pillow mist

I ran out of this stuff a few nights ago, and it is taking everything in my power not to buy some to hold me over until Christmas morning. The scent is so soothing, and I'm pretty sure it has a Pavlov-dog effect on me after all these years. I smell it and am instantly relaxed and ready to head off to dream world. That's a big deal for someone who used to have problems falling asleep.

What is your favorite stocking stuffer?

1 comments:

  1. I love this pillow mist and the accompanying massage oil!

    xo, Kenzie

    www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger