a day for firsts

Sunday, December 23, 2012



Good Christmas Eve eve morning!
I'm currently waking up in a Marriott in Chicago after seeing Book of Mormon.

So I have some news.....
My guest post cherry has been popped.
I'm sure you wanted to know that this morning, right?
You can check it out at my friend Rachael's amazing blog, for the love of design.
She's one of my favorite bloggers, and we just so happen to be a sorority sisters from our K-State days.

Speaking of K-State, this video is a must watch for the holidays.
I'd be lying if I told you I don't tear up every time I watch it.

Now, onward ho to my first trip to Wisconsin!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger