love each other

Monday, December 17, 2012



I apologize for this post not being the most uplifting during the wonderful Christmas season. But I do believe this is way more important than any gift guide or weekend recap.

Everyone reading this knows what happened in Connecticut on the morning of December 14th.
I sat at my computer over my lunch break, getting caught up on the news and not even trying to stop the tears from dropping on to my to do list. There has been an invisible cloud hanging over my head since.

Church was difficult yesterday, but much needed. The priest's message was to love each other, and that God put us on this earth in His image. It's up to us what we do with our blessings from there.
He also gave us free will. For those asking why God would let this happen: He didn't. He gave us the freedom to do what we want, in hopes we choose compassion, love, and forgiveness.

Sending many prayers to those affected by such a heinous act of violence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger