quiet weekends

Monday, January 14, 2013



This quote really resonated with me this weekend. I did next to nothing of entertaining value, but did a whole bunch of resolution #1 and got a lot of things crossed off the to-do list that had been there for weeks. It doesn't happen often that there's not a thing in my planner except "get mani/pedi with Mom" in it, so I took full advantage. It was glorious, relaxing, and rejuvenating.

We did venture out lazily Saturday night to catch Django Unchained. Who has seen it, and what did you think? Minus a few unnerving scenes, I thought it was highly entertaining and worth watching.

So back to the subject at hand: what do you do when you don't have any (and don't necessarily want any) social plans over a weekend? I'm looking forward to making room for a few more of these quiet weekends in the near future. 

images // 1, 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger