dream desk

Monday, March 18, 2013



With the end of my unplanned winter break drawing to a close, I can't help but start thinking about my new desk. There are few places I like more at an office than my own little space to decorate (second only to the break room). It's where I'll spend 8+ hours a day, so it better instill inspiration, patience, and motivation.

In my dream situation, I would have these pretty little pieces at my new desk.

 



poppin inbox trays // gold shears // acrylic stapler // monogrammed pencil cup // frends headphones

In reality, I'll come stocked with my favorite pens, K-State mug, and a picture frame or two. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger