Top 5 Tuesday: fall fashion

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's about that time to celebrate the best fashion season of them all, FALL! I'm over the heat of the summer and for anyone in Kansas City, this recent cooler weather and rain has really got me drooling over these exciting fall trends.

1. maxi skirts + big sweaters

splenderosa.blogspot.com
This is Zanna Roberts Rassi, Senior Fashion Editor at Marie Claire. She is Sr. Fashion Editor for a reason.... how lovely.

2. techinicolor blocking

Gucci

Pairing bright pinks with orange and jade is so not me, but I'm going to do my best to find some great colorful statement piece steals, so I won't have severe buyer's remorse if I don't wear them again after this season. 

However this little pop of color is just perfect. Cole Haan = best classics with a hint of genius.
Cole Haan Stephanie Air Oxford Pump

3. lace


Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung
I love it - especially in black this season.

4. winter white


Burberry
I guess this is always a fall trend.... so even more reason to make sure it made the Top 5!

5. floral


Erdem
Paired with dark tights and perhaps those Cole Haan's above, this is a perfect work-to-evening outfit for fall.


What are your favorites? Have you already purchased your Fall 2011 must-haves? Coming soon.... these trends within a 20-something's price range!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger