Thank you, Steve!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I couldn't quite decide how to take the news of Steve Jobs' resignation as Apple CEO last night. Mostly I was sad to see the end of his reign. I'd go as far to say that he is the most influential creative visionary in modern Information Technology. Can you imagine where we'd be without the iPod, iPad, and MacBook? Our computers would still be all black and bulky. I guess I'd be listening to music from a Zune? Or maybe even still a Discman.... oh my.

Anyway, as I was thinking about Mr. Jobs today, I realized I should pay some sort of homage to him for his dedication of advancing technology. But I didn't know how to do that. Then I started looking at pictures of him and realized His Apple-ness has quite the uniform. So I've decided to create a "how to" homage.... how to dress like Steve Jobs. Maybe it will unleash some crazy creative juices. Or maybe you'll just have to save it for Casual Friday.....

Three Dots turtleneck

7 For All Mankind Roxanne jeans

zappos.com


Steve Jobs, TIME Magazine
Don't forget to go sans belt! But in all seriousness Mr. Jobs - thank you for all you've done!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger