Negligent

Thursday, August 4, 2011

So it has been more than a month since my last post.... What have I been doing, you ask?

Well, I went to South America. Buenos Aires, Uruguay, and Rio de Janeiro to be exact. Here are some pics, you all should  need to go!

Our view from the apartment in Buenos Aires, Palermo neighborhood

La Boca neighborhood in BA, this is the most "traditional" tourist area. I compared it to a much better version of the Midwest's Branson, MO. Lots of tango shows here.

This is what I ate a gigantic steak on. Love it.



Blue Eyes taking a stroll in Uruguay.
At the pier in Colonia de Sacramento, Uruguay

Beautiful Ipanema Beach
Copa, Copacabana......

Had to go see the Big Guy in Rio. Breathtaking.

After the trip, I bought a car. And the day job got crazy busy. That's what I've been up to. So, Sorry I'm Not Sorry I have been negligent, I'M BACK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger