Happy Birthday MK!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today is the birthday of the wonderful Michael Kors: King of classic American style, and my favorite judge on Project Runway. In honor of his wonderfulness' birthday, here's some of my favorite pieces from his Fall 2011 and Resort 2012 collections. *Happy Birthday Michael Kors!*
Fall 2011 Platinum cape and Smoke shift
She looks like a winter goddess/bad ass in those boots.
Brown runway watch
 How beautiful is this watch? Brown stainless steel?! I'm going to have to check that out in person stat...
Buckled Motorcycle Jacket
I love shearling, but not to worry - this jacket is made of all faux sheepskin & shearling. No animals hurt here!
Resort 2012 gold jacket
Hello fabulous. This screams "Welcome to my spring cocktail party at the Hamptons."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger