its cut or be cut

Thursday, July 19, 2012



Project Runway starts tonight! This is my reality show weakness. That's right, no Bachelorette / Real Housewives of any city / [insert show with women fighting each other or being slooty here] DVRing going on in my place.

After studying the casting sessions on mylifetime.com last night, my roommate and I curled up with our laptops, made our lists, and signed in to gchat to participate in the second annual Project Runway fantasy draft. In case your friends haven't done this in the past (and I highly recommend doing so), this is similar to an NFL football fantasy draft, except way less complicated and you're judging people on their ability to make it work instead of touchdowns and sacks.

It looks a little something like this:

yes, under gunnar it says "little house on the prairie meets jackie o". it was a long day.
I can't wait to see what weird challenges, garments and personalities come out of this year!

Will you be tuning in? If so, please root for Sonjia, Raul, and Andrea for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger