month in photos: june

Friday, July 6, 2012

June was such a fun month! I celebrated a wedding, a birthday, two new engagements, and the official start of summer! Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I will be participating in our traditions at the lake with the 4th of July group.

Manifesto celebrating Erin's birthday

college-style partying

Remember I said I don't like jorts? These are styled perfectly and not too short. Bravo Nordy.

Birthday present for my Mom. I had to get a matching one of course. 

No longer the one that got away. similar shorts / top / sandals / watch
at a wedding shower. necklace / similar dress

The Z Man at Oklahoma Joe's, one of the 13 places Anthony Bourdain says you must eat at before you die.

surprise engagement parties are fun!

2 comments:

  1. Next trip to KC I want to go to Oklahoma Joes! If Anthony says it's the best than it's the best... Plus I feel like it's the only one on that list in my reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM. So glad you found my blog. YEAH for more internet friends!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger