pearl

Friday, July 27, 2012

I had a real post planned for today, but I have to get something off my chest....

I just saw this video for the first time Wednesday night. 

Where was I each of the 100 times everyone watched this video during college? I have no clue, but if I were to guess, here's where I'd start.

Tailgating.



Dancing on tables.



Playing Edward 40 hands.


Making it rain. 


Throwing theme parties.




Going on trips with my pledge class.




Napping.



Studying. No pictures of that. But Mom and Dad, I swear I did it.

3 comments:

  1. I miss college. Your pictures made me miss college. Thinking about manhattan, parties at ATO, and sneaking into the Chi-O kitchen make me miss college. Do I really have to be an adult today? :) #intherealworldnow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to text Casey halfway through finding these photos to tell her I was on the verge of a meltdown at my desk because I missed college so much. I'm heading to Manhattan in less than an hour for no reason except a fun weekend in the ville, something i haven't done since retiring from fake patty's day & sunset two years ago. wish me luck!

      Delete
  2. If this post had been 5 pictures longer I'd be in tears right now. I guess I will revert to the old faithful of going through really old Facebook pictures to do it to myself.... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger