an extra $250

Thursday, August 9, 2012

That's all I need.

west elm perfection
It's hard to believe, but I don't think I've written about my love of blue & white on this here blog before.
Note to self: write a post on blue & white obsession. 
If you're interested in what other color combos I adore, check out my "color combos" Pinterest board. (So creatively named, I know.)

I'm also quite sure I haven't disclosed my love of elephants (or seahorses or owls) on the old blog. There's so much more for me to share with you all, and I'm so glad you're following along.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this lamp the best?! I have been dying over it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is AMAZING! Fortunately, it fits perfectly with my current decor. Perhaps that's unfortunate for my bank account though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so freaking cute! i'm in love!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger