|i wonder what they listen to during their work outs.... via|
What I've enjoyed most about my membership are the group fitness classes. My favorite one is called CXWORX. It's a 30-minute core-focused class developed by Les Mills and taught in over 14,000 gyms around the world. There are new releases every 6 weeks with a fresh playlist and routine. I think the reason I like it so much is because it reminds me of dance class. Let's be honest, that's definitely the reason I like it so much. Anything that brings me back to my dancing/drill team glory days is a winner in my book.
Another reason I like the class is because I get introduced to new pump-up music. Here are some of my favorite songs to work out to right now:
1. Cinema - Benny Benassi, Skrillex remix (at 1:24, I have no words. It's so awesome.)
2. Bass Head - Bassnectar
3. Free Fallin' - Zoe Badwi
4. End of Time - Beyonce (participating in a flash mob might need to get added to the bucket list. This one literally makes me cry everytime.)
5. Alive - Dirty South, Thomas Gold, Kate Elsworth
6. Little Bad Girl - David Guetta, Ludacris, Taio Cruz
7. Heartbeat - Childish Gambino (I have a HUGE crush on Donald Glover, especially after this video.)
What are your favorite work out songs?