happy halloween

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

via
Happy Halloween!
Although this is usually a holiday I enjoy celebrating, I dropped the ball this year. No pumpkin carving decorating, no costume parties, no candy. This whole Halloween-is-on-a-Wednesday thing is for the birds.

So tonight, I'm looking forward to sitting on the couch with a glass or two of red wine and the start of my Mexico packing list.

 Instead of celebrating Halloween early this past Saturday, I crossed off another item on my bucket list.
More on that in the following days.

Did you dress up last weekend? Please share your costumes if you did, I can always use ideas for next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger