brisket and chicken and pork, oh my!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tomorrow marks the 32nd Annual American Royal Barbecue! The American Royal Association is a not-for-profit organization that has been a staple in Kansas City's culture for the past 112 years. Over that time, they have kept the rodeo alive and mastered the art of throwing a really fun party.

In most of the city's mind, the main event is the barbecue on Friday night. Tents are reserved months in advance and teams like "Red, White and Cue" and "Always Rubbin' Something" compete in more than 10 categories, including Best Party! I so wish I had these boots to wear tomorrow! So adorbs.

kiboots

So that's what I've got going on over the weekend (plus a K-State game - BEAT BAYLOR!!). What are your plans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger