NYFW: flower power

Monday, September 19, 2011

"You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry. Don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way." 
- Walter Hagen

All too often I find myself running around like a chicken with my head cut off (and thanks to Blue Eyes' mom, I am now aware that this actually happens - creepy). It's so important to remember to stop, say No sometimes, and have some quality "me" time. For me, that's snuggling up in a blanket with hot chocolate (or red wine), a good book/Vanity Fair in hand, and my phone left in the car. :)

Since this quote mentions flowers, I just have to highlight the beautiful and exciting floral pieces from last week's New York Fashion Week. Here are my faves:

Oscar de la Renta via

Diane Von Furstenberg via

Peter Som via

Rachel Roy via


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger