happy anny Stuart Weitzman!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Stuart Weitzman is celebrating their 25th anniversary. For the occasion, they have released a special edition "Heritage" platform. Beautiful!

I have one pair of Stuart Weitzman's thanks to Ellen DeGeneres. I was in the audience (front row what what) a few years back and it just so happened that the taping was for her birthday! Along with many other favors, each audience member received a $200 gift card to Zappos! I know, disgustingly lucky. Instead of buying a few pairs of cute shoes, I splurged and got a fabulous pair of snake skin platforms. Three years later I am still loving them! Can't wait to get another pair... someday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger