i feel smart

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hey heyyyy. This is going to be a short little bit of a post but I just wanted to let you all know I feel like I finally became a semi-legit blogger. See those cute little icons over there?


Me and my non-HTML savvy brain did that. And the links actually work! Obviously I can't take all of the credit for those baby quatrefoils/links/connections-to-my-life. Many thanks to Katie over at Lady Million for her very helpful DIY blog design posts. Seriously - I could not have done it without her. I tried.

So click on them and follow along or shoot me an email if your heart so desires. I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I've been trying to add those damn things for weeks now! Seriously, every tutorial I found didn't work. I'm going to follow this link and hopefully I will have success too. And, just thought I'd mention that HTML is the devil!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger