month in photos: august

Tuesday, September 4, 2012



Hope you all had a fun Labor Day weekend! Here's a peek of my life in August. 
For real-time updates, follow me on Instagram: @monicarosekc
And Twitter! @finerfeelingskc
I know, I'm committing a major blogging faux pas by having different twitter & instagram handles.


#ootd featuring j. crew pencil skirt // ready for Chiefs season
new accessories, pre-freeze // wedding shower
kauffman center for the performing arts // the best brunch wine



texting pics of cam newton from his gq shoot. not creepy at all // edward 40 hands at the lake
just the essentials for a successful lake weekend // one of my favorite views
i was so tempted to take this brittany home // out in the ville with molly for opening game day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger